Sunday, October 10, 2010

The New Website, AND free advertising for blogers...

So I've been away for a while now, the new website has taken more time than I expected.  It should be great though, I'm selling advertising on the new site to raise money for homeless U.S. Military Veterans.  I can't say much more except the FREE advertising I will be giving all of you!

The FREE advertising part.  The only thing I ask is that you become a fan on facebook, and tell other bloggers how they can get free advertising.  I will tell all my blog's commenters FIRST, as soon as the new site is operational!
Vet Visit

Again Thank You All for Your Support



Share


13 comments:

  1. this is a good follow up post to the previous one

    I have a new post on GTL Everyday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^^^^^
    This guys said the same thing in my blog, hahaha.
    ------------------------------
    Welcome back, pal. Good labor you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. The trade thing sounds like it would definitely work out for a while, if not for the long term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture touched my stone heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, keep it up Bro !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. Glad to hear your project is almost finished though. looking forward to more info. And what if we don't have a facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, supporting you now on Facebook as well!

    http://gamesntheory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picture and looking forward to when the site is up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very great post man thnx is the very interesting post

    ReplyDelete